Watermelon, Radish and Rocket Leaves Salad
- 6 watermelon disks, 2,5cm thick with 10cm diameter
- 1 lime, zested and juiced
- 1 tsp minced ginger
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup mint leaves, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp coriander, finely chopped
- ½ cup rocket leaves
- 1 radish, sliced
- 2 tbsp peanuts, chopped
- 1 tbsp capers
- salt and black pepper to taste
1. Make a dressing by combining lime juice, zest, ginger, black pepper and olive oil. Season the watermelon discs with salt and half of the above mix. Sprinkle half the mint and coriander leaves.
2. In a bowl, combine sliced radish, rocket leaves, peanuts and the remaining coriander and mint. Pour the dressing over and toss gently.
3. Place a 10cm round mold on the center of a serving plate. Put a watermelon disc on the bottom of it, top with 1/3 of the salad mixture and cover with the second watermelon disc. Carefully remove the mold. Arrange 1 tsp of the capers on the top of the salad stack and around it. Repeat to make two more serves.