- 1 (6-pound) seedless watermelon, cut into 1-inch chunks (about 8 cups)
- 1 can (12 oz) frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 can (12 oz) pink lemonade concentrate
- Chilled seltzer/club soda
- Limes for garnish
1. Puree watermelon, in batches, in blender until smooth. Pour into a 2-quart pitcher. Stir in lemonade concentrates until completely melted. Cover; refrigerate overnight.
2. When ready to serve, fill 10-ounce glasses with ice cubes and ½ cup of the watermelon mixture; top with seltzer or club soda and garnish with lime slices.