- 1 cucumber, peeled & seeded, roughly chopped, plus ¼ cup small dice for garnish
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded & roughly chopped, plus ¼ cup small dice for garnish
- ½ shallot, roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- About 10 mint leaves, torn
- 2 cups seedless watermelon, pureed & strained, plus ¼ cup small dice for garnish
- Juice of 1 lime
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Crumbled feta cheese for garnish
1. Add the cucumber, bell pepper, shallot and olive oil to a food processor; pulse until almost smooth. Add the mint leaves; pulse until finely chopped.
2. In a large bowl, mix the pureed vegetable mixture with the strained watermelon puree/juice. Stir in the lime and vinegar. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
3. Ladle the soup into bowls and garnish with small dice cucumber, red bell pepper, and watermelon. Sprinkle the feta cheese on top.