- 8 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- ¼ cup mint leaves, loosely packed
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 1 ¼ cups tequila
- Watermelon wedges for garnish
1. In a blender or food processor, puree watermelon until liquid (working in batches if necessary). Pour watermelon juice through a strainer to catch solids, pressing gently to remove as much liquid as possible. You should have about 6 cups.
2. Pour 2 cups of the strained watermelon juice back into the blender. Add mint leaves and lime juice and pulse a few times to finely chop the mint leaves. In a large pitcher combine watermelon mint puree, remaining strained watermelon juice and tequila. Mix well and refrigerate for 4 hours, or until completely chilled.
3. Serve over ice and garnish with watermelon wedges, if desired.