Cantaloupe and Cucumber Salad
- 1 recipe Balsamic Vinaigrette (*see recipe below)
- 1/2 large cantaloupe, cubed (1 1/2 cups)*
- 1/2 large cucumber, halved lengthwise and sliced* (1 1/2 cups)
- 3 tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh mint
1. Prepare Balsamic Vinaigrette; set aside.
2. In a large bowl toss together cantaloupe, cucumber, feta cheese, basil, and mint. Drizzle Balsamic Vinaigrette over the cantaloupe mixture. Toss lightly. Serve immediately.
- 1 tablespoon white balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a small bowl which together white balsamic vinegar, salt, and black pepper. Whisk in olive oil to combine. Makes about 2 tablespoons.