Honeydew, Cucumber and Mint Mojito
- 1/4 lime wedge
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- cucumber slices
- 2 teaspoons superfine sugar
- 1 cup crushed ice
- 3/4 cup fresh honeydew melon juice ((from half of a melon)
- Club soda, ginger ale, fresca, or Sprite
- 1 Tbsp rum (optional)
- Cucumber skin for garnish
1. Place lime, mint cucumber slices, and sugar in a tumbler or highball glass and muddle.
2. Add ice to glass; pour honeydew melon juice over ice.
3. Top with club soda or flavored carbonated drink.
4. Stir and serve immediately garnished with cucumber.