Honey Dew and Yellow Pepper Salsa
- 1/2 a honey dew melon
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1/2 medium sized onion
- 1 jalapeno
- 2 tbsp of good quality olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
1. Clean all the fruits and veggies.
2. Cut the melon in half and remove the seeds.
3. Chop into small pieces. Remove the seeds from the yellow pepper and the jalapeno.
4. Finely chop the peppers. Finely chop the onion and add everything to a large bowl.
5. Toss the ingredients with the oil and salt.
6. Serve with baked pita chips or over fish or chicken.